Saturday, June 30, 2012

Life is a Journey

It seems I have been on a road with lots of turns, and detours, bumps and hills!

A lot as been thrown at me lately my mentor and Aunt had a baby boy on Fathers Day- and oh my he is precious! He was having complications and was in the hospital for 10 days... during that time I went to help with her girls and got to spend some time with Josiah, my new little buddy, and my Aunt Faith.

 


Even though it was a hard week, Faith encouraged me so much! She fully put her trust in God, and knew without a shadow of a doubt that no matter what the outcome was that God was in control and had a plan. Josiah was diagnosed with Downs Syndrome, they said it will be slight... He is breast feeding very well, and the doctors are amazed how well he is doing!


I am so thankful for my family! They are great reminders on how constant God is!!





Now my other bumps have been personal....Going to my new doctor has been a big learning experience...I am learning all about what your body should be doing every month and how mine is different! They had to cancel my last cycle because I went from not any mature follicles to having an over and abundance of follicles! Thats how God works right :) They were worried they would all turn into eggs and that I could have high risk multiple pregnancies so we are back to square one, but I am excited about what is to come, I was a little sad at first...But I know God's timing is perfect, and while I might be getting help from Doctor's its God's hand ultimately that will move!

I think about all the times I had wished I was pregnant, like I really wanted to be pregnant with Faith! I thought that would be so awesome, but I am thankful I wasn't having a baby or 9 months pregnant when she was having Josiah, I am thankful I got to leave my life at home for 6 days and go down there to help!!


Another thing that is on my heart right now is little Nora Rose she was diagnosed with Trisomy 18- and just turned 73 days old :) God has his hand on this little girl! Her parents just got an updated diagnoses on her lungs though... Please pray with me that God would continue to touch this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment