Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Letters to my Little

To my little one:

 Mommy and Daddy are so excited to meet you! You are so full of life and energy already! We got to see you move at our ultrasound Monday, and oh my goodness! You were moving like crazy- it was so amazing to see. I still can't feel those little movements but know that soon you will be letting me know you are there!

You are growing so much- I wish I could see you every day! But I will hang on and cherish those little images we recieved from the ultrasound...

Our hearts are so full- its so hard to grasp that you will be in our arms soon! I am enjoying this time of preparing but can't wait for the waiting to be over.

You are everything we prayed for little one.

Your puppy dog can't wait to meet you either ;)

Love Mommy XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment