Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Radical.

What is the meaning of radical. Am I radical because I believe that abortion is wrong period. Am I radical because I believe that to follow Jesus means to give up everything else. Are we radical because we will gladly move, sell our processions and leave our family to go where God is calling us.

The answers to these questions would seem obvious to me. NO. I am not radical I am just following the example set before me- JESUS. I am reading the BIBLE and taking it for what it says.

So why in this culture among fellow Brothers and Sisters in Christ, is what I stated above radical? It saddens my heart to see our culture get farther and farther away from the truth. When Christians would rather live in their little box where everything is good and great, rather then be confronted with the improvised neighborhood right around the corner.

I believe we have to take a stand. This is the time to be serious to not back away. To not be afraid of man. For what can Man do to us?!

I am feeling more and more annoyed with the "comfortableness" of our culture, of the material "security that in all reality is false.

God has called us to GO and MAKE DISCIPLES. And in this culture with the lies that everyone is being faced with daily, it couldn't be more important!!

I am ready to CHANGE the WORLD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment